Are you running out of storage space in your office? Have you considered document destruction (document shredding)?
Document destruction (document shredding) is a NAID AAA Certified service that has been added to WSC’s File Safe Document Services division. Every business collects and maintains sensitive information. Many businesses are starting to store data electronically or on the cloud, however, some businesses still store paper files. These paper files are more than likely taking up needed space in your office.
Documents that should be shredded are:
- Customer Lists
- Payroll Records
- Credit Card Information
- Tax Returns
- Photo IDs
- Expired Credit/Debit Cards
- Bank Statements
- Voided Checks
- Sales Receipts
- Employee Records
Secure documents may vary, but every business has these documents.
- File Safe secure bins are provided to place your documents in.
- Your secure bins are then picked up on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis depending on which option is best for your business. Customers can also choose a one time shredding service.
- After pick up, we transport the locked bins or boxes in our secure and locked truck to our facility.
- Documents are then weighed, shredded, and compacted into bales.
- Once the process is completed, you are given a Certificate of Destruction.
A uniformed, security trained WSC employee who has passed a Federal background check handles your documents throughout the entire process.
One Time Shredding
- Secure One Time Document Shredding – an ideal solution for organizations in need of a one time shredding of sensitive paper documents. This cost-effective service is secure, convenient, and environmentally friendly.
Shredding to Go
- Secure Off Site Document Shredding – an ideal solution for organizations in need of ongoing, verified destruction of sensitive paper documents. A File Safe secure shred bin is provided at your business for scheduled pickup. The secure bin offers day-to-day protection of all your sensitive information.
Document destruction (document shredding) can also be an add-on to your File Safe Document Conversion service.
Let us help you with your document destruction needs. Call for a quote today.