On 3/19/20 WSC was notified by the Wichita County Health Department that an employee of WSC, Hatton Road Corporate Headquarters has been confirmed to have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
Our organization’s top priority is to ensure the safety of each employee. In response to this notification the following actions will be taken.
- Hatton Road Corporate Office will be closed Friday, March 20, 2020 for cleaning. Any further closures will be notified by Monday, March 23, 2020.
- All employees who have been identified to have had direct contact with the employee have been notified and advised to follow direction of the Health department regarding quarantine procedures.
- The Health department has stated that employees who have not had direct contact are considered to have low risk, but should closely monitor themselves for symptoms. In the event symptoms appear it is recommended to contact your primary care provider immediately and notify your immediate supervisor of circumstances.
- We want to ensure to respect all employees involved and encourage each of you to keep this matter confidential.
- We will follow the leave policy for employees affected by the closure on 3/20/20.
The organization has made a formal press release to the community and will be providing a statement to vendors and contacts. We will continue to communicate with all employees regarding any changes via company website, facebook, company teams site or direct contact with assigned supervisor. For immediate concerns please contact your supervisor or Human Resources at 940-386-1980.
We will continue to update you all as more information is provided.
VP of Human Resources